Mental Agility Mastery 8 Week Course
Move quickly and easily from doubt to confidence
Register for Mental Agility Mastery to empower your mindset on and off the water.
Hoping and wishing won’t stop the fear
As much as you might try and wish it away, fear doesn’t magically disappear. In fact, the truth is that fear is here to stay.
Your brain is designed to assess threats and opportunities and keep you alert to possible danger. That’s a good thing, and a bad thing.
When you don’t have the tools to help you discern between fear you should pay attention to, and fear that gets in the way of you reaching your goals, the result is doubt, frustration and lack of faith in your abilities.
Transform your mindset with consistent action over time within a supportive group framework
This 8 week online course, hosted live each week by Anna Levesque, gives you all the tools you need to overcome your overwhelm and claim your courage.
- Self talk
- What’s actually happening versus the stories you’re telling yourself about what’s happening
- Strategies for facing fear
- Setting clear boundaries
- Experiencing freedom through discipline
- Reframing the self-imposed limiting boundaries you place on yourself that keep you from achieving your goals
- Morning routine as nervous system regulation that powers up or disempowers your mindset
- The power of small, consistent actions over time to yield big results
- The importance of habit stacking for mental agility mastery
- Alignment based yoga for injury prevention, strength and flexibility
- How to breathe for stress reduction and calm in the face of fear
- Increasing body and present moment awareness through mindful practice
- What sleep research shows about the link between rest and mindset
- How to create an effective bedtime routine for optimal sleep
- Strategies for falling back to sleep when you’re sleep is disrupted
- How your gut-brain axis works and why you should know
- Eating the rainbow
- When you eat is just as important as what you eat for mental clarity.
- Strategies for being responsible, powerful and empowering in community
- How to communicate effectively without making others wrong
- How to gather different perspective
- Challenging yourself in low consequence situations
- How to build a strong foundation of skills
- Reverse engineering your goals to achieve them